ASMUC provides easy access to the UNICOOL HVAC unit's measurement, including capacity regulation, inverter information, refrigerant pressure, temperature reading from sensors, component status, alarm signals, and run time. This guide provides a step-by-step guide to view HVAC unit INFO and inverter alarm code on the controller display.
1. From the default display, go to the information page
2. The first page under Information is the network status
3. Press UP or DOWN until you reach HVAC information page
4. Change Unit ID to the desired ID number. Change Goto HVAC Info from NO to YES.
5. HVAC unit's information will be displayed
6. Press DOWN one time to view the Inverter board information
7. Press DOWN again to view the inverter board alarm code