The IP address of each unit needs to be set on both of the controller and HVAC units prior to integration into the control network. This guide provides a step-by-step guide to:
- Set the controller and HVAC IP address with the display connected locally
- View and change the assigned HVAC IP address on the controller
Set the controller and HVAC IP address with the display connected locally
- From the default display, press and hold Alarm and Enter together to go to the hardware configuration Menu
2. Move the cursor to SETTINGS under the hardware configuration Menu. Press Enter.
3. Move the cursor to TCP/IPv4 SETTINGS under SETTINGS. Press Enter.
4. View and change IP address settings under TCP/IPv4 SETTINGS. Press Enter until the cursor is over the relevant fields of the IP address and Mask. Us the Up or Down buttons to change them to the desired values.
5. Change Update config from No to Yes. Press Enter to save
View and change the assigned HVAC IP address on the controller
- Press Prg (Program) button from the default display
- Input password and Press Enter.
- Go to C. Control Config under Main Menu.
- Go to Network under Control Cfg Menu.
- Set up controlled zones on page 1 under Network Configuration Menu.
- Press Down one time to view Unit IP address on page 2 under Network Configuration Menu.
- Press Enter to Change UnitID between 1 and 16. Press Enter again to view the IP address.
- Press Down one time to change Unit IP address on page 3 under Network Configuration Menu.