- Shut off power to the WPU.
- Remove the bottom front panel.
- Remove the valve core from the valve.
- Place a wet cloth around the copper tube near the thermal expansion valve inlet and outlet joints. Use a torch to unsolder the connections and remove the expansion valve.
- Replace the valve. Use a torch to solder the thermal expansion valve to the inlet and outlet.
- Solder the bypass tube to the thermal expansion valve.
Modified on: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 4:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.