- Shut off the power to the WPU.
- Remove the bottom left and bottom right panels.
- Disconnect the wiring from the heater.
- Loosen the nuts on both sides of the heating element and remove the malfunctioning element.
- Replace the heating element and tighten the nuts to secure it to the unit.
- Reconnect the wiring.
Electric Heating Element Replacement Procedure
Modified on: Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 4:59 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.