- Shut off power to the WPU.
- Remove the middle front, upper front, upper left, and upper right side panels.
- Remove the wiring cover from the condenser fan.
- Disconnect the wiring to the condenser fan (3 wires)
- Loosen the 4 screws securing the condenser fan and remove it from the unit.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the bar around the condenser coil.
- Use a torch to unsolder the condenser inlet and outlet joints.
- Remove the condenser coil.
- Replace the condenser coil and solder the condenser inlet and outlet.
- Reinstall the condenser fan by reconnecting the wiring and securing the fan to the top of the unit.
Modified on: Wed, 28 Feb, 2018 at 1:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.