- Shut off the power to the WPU.
- Remove the wiring cover from the condenser fan.
- Disconnect the wiring to the condenser fan (3 wires)
- Loosen the 4 screws securing the condenser fan and remove it from the unit.
- Ensure that all necessary jumpers are connected on the replacement fan. Consult the wiring diagram for the correct wiring.
- Secure the replacement fan to the unit by fastening the 4 screws
- Reconnect the wiring from the unit per the wiring diagram.
Modified on: Thu, 1 Feb, 2018 at 1:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.