- Shut off the power to the WPU.
- Remove the bottom left and right panels.
- Remove the wire junctions.
- Place a board or a metal sheet against the evaporator coil to protect it during fan replacement.
- Remove the 6 nuts securing the fan assembly to the unit.
- Replace the fan in the assembly with the new part.
- Place the fan assembly into the unit and refasten the 6 nuts.
- Reconnect the wiring per the wiring diagram and remove the board or sheet protecting the evaporator coil. Ensure that all connections are watertight.
Modified on: Wed, 28 Feb, 2018 at 1:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.